Sunday, May 21, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

I was a lucky lady to get to sleep in on Mother's Day and awake to the smell of bacon and EXCITED boys delightedly crawling in my bed, whisper shouting "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!" We opted to skip the breakfast in bed part since Ben would very much want to be a part of things this year but he's not quite ready to eat anywhere but in his high chair. My omelet, waffles and bacon were delicious and be jealous ladies...I have a husband who also does the dishes...every day!

Photos of me and the boys were attempted before church but the sun mostly thwarted our plans.

We found a less squinty place after church instead. I love being mom to these three!



And they sure know how to spoil a lady!

I've been dying to see Beauty and the Beast, but I could not convince the boys to go see it with me. They had gotten it in their heads that it was going to be scary for some reason. I knew they would love it despite their refusals so I played the, "it's Mother's Day so I get to pick" card and off we went.

We all loved it of course!

I hope all of you moms out there felt as loved and celebrated as I did! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment