Monday, May 29, 2017

Last Day and Crazy Hair

Jackson had his last day of 1st grade and is officially a rising second grader!

When I was filling in the details of his sign to hold for his last day pictures, I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up. He initially said he wanted to be President of the United States, but changed his mind back to Principal.


First grade has been such a great year for Jackson. He had an AMAZING teacher in Mrs. Shafer and learned so much. He is growing more independent and just seems older these days.

Best pals on their last day of 1st grade! They've come a long way since their preschool days!

I knew Jackson was growing, but I didn't realize just how much until I saw these side-by-side pictures. Holy moly he looks so much older! I may have teared up just a bit. Where did my little boy go?

Quick, here's something fun to cheer you up! Crazy hair day at Andrew's school! He rocked his green spiky hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment