Thursday, February 9, 2017

Superbowl, Malnar Style

Like most of America, we tuned in to watch the Superbowl on Sunday night. I was in the kitchen preparing our snack dinner when the game first started and I walked into the living room to this scene...my FOUR boys all piled on the couch, watching football together. Yep, I'm seriously outnumbered!


Snack dinner is always a huge hit. Even Gracie was hoping for a morsel!

Justin declared that he was rooting for the Patriots and Andrew followed suit, so I decided to root for the Falcons, just to make it interesting. Jackson chose the Falcons too. We did a lot of victory dancing for the first three quarters.

When the Falcons went up by 21 points, Andrew became a fair-weather fan and joined the Falcons team.

And then we all know what happened from there...we didn't even watch overtime though because it was already an hour past the kids' bedtime, and we decided we needed to put them to bed since Jackson was falling asleep on the couch. They had had a busy and exciting weekend!

But we all know we just watch the Superbowl for halftime and the commercials, anyway! And we had a little halftime entertainment of our own, in addition to Lady Gaga. I think my favorite part of this video is Ben at the 16 second mark. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment