Saturday, December 3, 2016

Andrew's Got Skills

I posted a video about a month ago of Jackson conquering the monkey bars. Not to be outdone, little brother Andrew decided to show us that he has the monkey skills too! In fairness to Andrew, he had made it all the way across just before this video was taken but I was too busy picking my jaw up off the ground to catch it on video so I had to ask him to do it again. He almost makes it this time but he was understandably a little tired from his back-to-back feats.



What's most amazing about this is Jackson has monkey bars at his school playground and has been practicing consistently. Andrew has had no such opportunities to practice and just watched him do it a couple times and then did it himself!

Can't you just hear it?

Anything you can do I can do better! I can do anything better than you!

No you can't! Yes I can! No you can't! Yes I can! Yes I can!

And unrelated but irresistibly cute, this trip to the park was taken the weekend Grammy and Pop were in town and I snapped this picture of Pop and the little boys. If you could have just heard their giggles!


No comments:

Post a Comment