Thursday, November 24, 2016

Wedding Bells for Aunt Abby

Last weekend we got to get all dressed up for the wedding of one of my oldest friends, Abby. She is Aunt Abby to the boys and we were all so excited to see her on her special day. Don't they clean up nice? I can say one wonderful thing about being the only girl in a house full of boys...I can always count on being surrounded by handsomeness! And when we get to go out for special occasions, I have 4 handsome dates!
 Only 3 of my dates were pictured here because Justin was in the front seat driving and I was sitting in the back with the boys so I couldn't get a picture of him...but rest assured he was plenty handsome too and my most favorite forever +1!

Wasn't Abby stunning? And as an awesome surprise, I got to also see two more of my oldest friends, Liz and Ashley!

Abby and the boys had similar ideas about wedding footwear!

They ran around like crazies at the reception and had a great time. This is at the end of the reception, a little disheveled but still quite dashing!

Thank you for letting us share in your special day, Abby and Morgan! We wish for you a lifetime of love and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment