Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Happy [Indy] Birthday to Me!

Early November brings my birthday and conference travel for me. This year I was headed to Indy.

I flew out on the Friday night before my birthday, so I picked up the boys early from school for some quality time before I left. Grammy and Pop came into town to help while I was away, so they met us at Bahama Bucks. With Gram and Pop here, I don't think the boys missed me too much!

The conference was good and I got to explore a little of Indy.

Did you know that it's Fall? Well, at least it was in Indy!

My birthday evening was spent with friends, eating chocolate and drinking wine. If I had to be away from home, it was a pretty good substitute. =)


And a couple of days later I got to celebrate again with my boys! Justin and I went to my favorite restaurant for lunch and then the boys were happy to sing to me, eat cupcakes and give me a few gifts.

Happy birthday to me!








No comments:

Post a Comment