Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Happy Halloween!

I'm back from a conference in Indy, so now maybe I can finally get this blog caught up!

Starting with...Halloween!

We trick-or-treated this year with the Acostas in their neighborhood, so we hurried home, grabbed the costumes, and set-up our goodies on the porch.


There were two conditions on getting to go trick or treating: 1) You must eat your dinner and 2) You must smile for a picture. On this particular evening, #1 was the bigger hurdle!


This crew was ready for some trick-or-treating!


Little Abu gave in to a nap pretty early on. =)

Benjamin was SO happy to ride in the wagon!

By the end of the night, the candy bags were bulging, three little pairs of legs were worn out and the parents were exhausted. I'd call that a successful Halloween! I leave you with this, the highlight of my Halloween 2016. Precious, toddling baby Yoda!

No comments:

Post a Comment