Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Fall Festival

I have just been playing catch up on this blog for about the last 6 weeks! All those birthdays followed by vacation got me a bit behind. I am about 6 posts away from being back in real time so bear with me!

Last week was the Fall Festival at Andrew and Benjamin's school. They were all so excited to debut their costumes! Here's Kylo Ren, Darth Vader and Yoda:


Now, I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, and the boys have never seen a single movie, but somehow Jackson knows all about it including the names of the characters and their relationships. And then I saw the Yoda costume in Ben's size and just about died because come on, how precious is he?!


I love how Andrew runs up and greets his friends like it's been months since he's seen them and hasn't just spent the entire day with them!

The games are always a hit, and this slime game was a big win for our all-things-gross loving boys!

We are so blessed by this whole school of teachers who love our boys like their own.

Even Benjamin got into the games.

Absolutely precious, he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment