Sunday, October 9, 2016

My, oh my, Ben's 1st Year Flew By!

We continued our weekend of birthday celebrations with sweet Benjamin's party on Sunday!

I know any mama would agree with me...baby's first year absolutely FLIES by! And as my third baby, I think it went even more quickly than those of my first two. So this vintage airplane theme seemed especially perfect!

I mean, have you ever seen a cuter, tiny aviator?


Big brothers were very excited to celebrate too!

It turned out to be such a sweet little party! Just close family and friends who have supported us and loved us over the last year, lots of the birthday boy's favorite foods and CAKE!







Ben made made his rounds with all of his party guests!




Ben enjoyed his hot dog, fruit, beans and mac n cheese!

With one gleaming candle on his cake, we all sang happy birthday. He wasn't quite sure what to think of all of this, but I think he was excited about that cake!

It took him just about a minute to figure the whole cake thing out, but then he really got into it!


But in true Ben fashion, once he was done he was DONE!

After a quick bath, he had lots of "help" to open all of his presents. Who knew baby toys could be so interesting to 4-6 year olds?!

Happy birthday, precious Benjamin! My brain can't quite comprehend that you are one, but my heart is bursting with the year of joy you have brought to our family! Hopefully year two doesn't fly quite so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment