Monday, January 4, 2016

Back to Reality

Well, tomorrow is going to be rough!

I've so enjoyed having all of my boys home for the last couple of weeks. After Christmas we've just been hanging out at home, enjoying one "Saturday" after another. 


There have been box forts...

And practicing new skills...

We made sure to use our "big muscles" every day the weather allowed it...




We shared lots of giggles...

Enjoyed some new Christmas presents...
Thank you to everyone who gave Andrew kinetic sand for Christmas! We all enjoy playing with it and it provided great entertainment on a couple of rainy days!

Thanks for the puzzle Granny and Papa John! Jackson says he likes it "because the pieces are distinctive!" Yes, he said distinctive.
And did a little housework too!
Jackson actually volunteered to vacuum and did a pretty good job! While he was vacuuming though, he told me that "the Shark Rocket Deluxe Pro" is far superior to our vacuum. Apparently he watched the Shark Rocket Deluxe Pro infomercial at Grammy and Pop's and was quite impressed.



Yes, it's been a wonderful, relaxing break that marks the end of my maternity leave. Tomorrow I have to be away from this sweet ray of sunshine for 8 hours a day, and it's breaking my heart.

Justin and I each worked part-time in December, splitting the days at home with Ben. Tomorrow we both go back full-time and he starts daycare. I took him today to meet his teachers and drop off all of his stuff to make tomorrow a little less traumatic. I wasn't even dropping him off, but I was already a mess. I do love my job (can't even imagine going back to a job I didn't like), and I know we will all adjust. But I will just miss him like crazy. Pray for us tomorrow! 




No comments:

Post a Comment