Sunday, November 29, 2015

Back to Reality

My heart is heavy tonight. Tonight I am setting my alarm for work for the first time in months and preparing my heart to leave this boy tomorrow morning. It's just part-time until January when I go back full time and Justin will be with him when I'm at work for now. These are the lines I'm repeating over and over: "It's just half a day", "It will be good for him to get some time to bond with his dad" and "I love my job". But I'm still crushed. This process doesn't get easier, even though it's my third time...in fact I think it gets harder. I know now exactly how much I miss out on and just how quickly they grow. I'm praying the morning goes quickly and I know it will make those afternoon snuggles that much sweeter....


No comments:

Post a Comment