Friday, August 7, 2015

32 Weeks



How far along? 32 Weeks, 2 Days! Since my doctor and I decided we will induce at 39 weeks (thanks to my history of big babies) we are looking at 47 days and counting. 

How big is baby? BabyCenter says about 16.7 inches long and almost 3.75 pounds. I'm guessing bigger. 

Best Moment this Week: Realizing that I can now say "I'm having this baby next month!" 

And when these came in the mail! So excited to see them on all our boys!


Movement: Still moving. He gets hiccups at least 4 times a day, and often I can actually see him hiccuping, along with feeling it of course. 

Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well as long as I have my two body pillows but occasionally waking up with numb hands or feet. 

Food cravings/aversions: Salt and Vinegar chips. Mmmmm.  

Gender: Boy! Benjamin Thomas!

Symptoms: I've definitely moved into the "let's just get this over with phase" and started counting down the days. And the comments have started about how big I am. Yeah, and I've got 7 weeks left, thanks. I'm slowing down now, since even little things require big effort. I long for the couch.

Labor Signs: Same old Braxton Hicks contractions, but they seem to be getting stronger.

What I miss: More things every day. Bending at all and squatting without groaning. Being on my feet for longer than 30 minutes without feeling super achy. Feeling cold (I really don't think I've felt cold since maybe February).

What I am looking forward to: I am going on a girls weekend with my mom, sister and niece next weekend. No kids! Yay! 

On the to-do list: Well, last weekend we actually got the baby clothes out of the attic and I sorted them all into their sizes and into separate bins. The 0-3 month clothes are all sitting piled up in the crib waiting to be washed. Perhaps I will get to that this weekend, but not before moving all of Andrew's clothes upstairs so that there is room in the closet and dresser for Ben's things. 

Daddy is...so looking forward to my nesting phase that will surely kick in very soon. I bet you can just feel his excitement. =)

Jackson and Andrew are...extremely aware of my growing belly. They are both running out of room on my lap and can't get comfortable when they try to sit with me. Let's be real, it's not comfortable for me either.



No comments:

Post a Comment