Monday, July 27, 2015

30 Weeks!


How far along? 30 Weeks, 5 days -- less than 2 months to go!

How big is baby? BabyCenter says about 16 inches and about 3 lb, 4 oz. He's gaining weight fast now--about 1/2 a pound a week. 

Best moment this week: Finishing up conference season at work and beach vacation with my family! Recap and picture overload coming soon!

Movement: A little less movement now that it's getting pretty cramped in there, but when he does move it's forceful. You can see almost all of his movements on the outside now. Jackson and Andrew can regularly feel him moving without any effort. Hiccups are a common occurrence. 

Sleep: Sleeping well now that I'm back in my king size bed! The double bed while we were on vacation without my two king size pillows was a little rough. 

Food cravings/aversions: Benjamin seems to have a sweet tooth...especially for chocolate.

Gender: Boy! Benjamin Thomas!

Symptoms: Starting to feel really big now. A day of post-vacation chores, grocery shopping and 5 loads of laundry yesterday resulted in me looking up chiropractors by bedtime. When people ask me how many weeks are left, my response is "too many". 

Labor Signs: Braxton-Hicks contractions continue, some strong enough to take my breath away. 

What I miss: Being able to pick up the kids. It was so fun getting to swim with them when we were on vacation because I can actually hold them and play with them in the water. 

What I am looking forward to: Taking the boys to the circus this weekend!

On the to-do list: Still pretty much everything related to getting ready for the baby. Justin may start getting stuff out of the attic this weekend. 

Daddy is...maybe just a teensy bit tired of rubbing my back every.single.night. Sorry babe!

Jackson and Andrew...had a great vacation but I think they too are at least a little bit happy to settle back into their normal routine. And Jackson starts Kindergarten in only FOUR short weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment