Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Baby #3 22...err..23 Week Update


How far along? 23 weeks (picture taken at 22 weeks, 5 days)

How big is baby? About 12 inches (head to heel) and probably a little over a pound. 

Best moment this week: My massage the boys gave me for Mother's Day. Glorious! If there is a pregnant woman in your life who you love, please gift her with a massage. She will be forever grateful. =)

Movement: Plenty. Pretty sure he is most comfortable in the breech position (hopefully just for now) because I still feel most kicks way down low.

Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well, but finding myself waking more often to turn from side to side (I probably always toss and turn this much but now I actually wake myself up doing it since it takes considerably more effort). Also, back sleeping is definitely out at this point with the round ligament pain waking me up any time I try it. 

Food cravings/aversions: Nothing really. Anything I eat causes terrible heartburn. I pop Tums at least three times a day. 

Gender: Boy!

Symptoms: Started feeling some contractions this week that are actually a bit intense (though not at all regular or frequent). I was a little worried, but Google tells me this is normal with subsequent pregnancies. Oh and I'm so incredibly forgetful. Perhaps it's because I have a thousand things running through my head at a time but I am struggling!

What I miss: The last week has been pretty crazy, and I found myself really wishing I could have just a glass of wine on Friday night. Alas.

What I am looking forward to: Hmmm...a light at the end of the tunnel? July 4th weekend is the next break of any significance for me and that still feels a long way away. 

On the to-do list: Jackson's birthday and party is coming up quick! Also, we have made no progress on naming this boy. We have a shortlist but can't figure out a way to make a final decision.

Daddy is...kicking off his single dad season. Pray for him. 

Jackson is...staying busy at school with all of their fun summer field trips. They go on about three per week all summer long! I so wish I could skip work every day and go with them!

Andrew is...pretty cute with how interested he is in my belly. He often comes and raises my shirt, pokes at my funny belly button and says "Baby comin?" and more often "Brudder baby in dere?"




No comments:

Post a Comment