Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Graduate

And then this happened...

I'm not sure how we are already here, but Jackson and his friends performed the sweetest little graduation program that they have been working on for many weeks. The best part of the evening was watching his confidence shine. He was so proud of himself and we couldn't be prouder of him!



With diploma in hand, this guy is officially a Pre-K graduate. That means Kindergarten is just a few short months away. =(

I was proud that I managed to only tear up twice. Ok, maybe three times. He and the rest of the Friendship Class have been blessed with some amazing teachers. They love our kids like their own and pour so much heart into every day they spend with them. There are not enough words to express our gratitude for these special ladies!

 This is his, "Mom can we stop taking pictures so I can go eat cookies with my friends??" face.



For the grandparents who were unable to be there, here are the highlights...

After (finally) enjoying cookies and juice after the program with his friends, the graduate requested Texas Roadhouse for dinner. 

Congratulations Jackson! We are so proud of you!

1 comment:

  1. After the first song, I had flashbacks to the Christmas program and was reminded of Jackson and all his cuteness...the bows! I love that he took a bow after each song!

    ReplyDelete