Sunday, December 14, 2014

Elf on the Shelf: Week 2

Alfie has been up to more antics over the last week!

On Monday he "Rudolphed" the kids pictures! They laughed and laughed when they saw it.

On Tuesday, Alfie gathered up lots of friends to read a story.

On Wednesday though, Alfie found himself in a bit of trouble. I guess Gracie had grown weary of his mischief, rounded up a few reinforcements and put Alfie in his place. Now, when Jackson and Andrew found Alfie, Gracie wasn't around so they wondered how he had gotten up there on his own. It wasn't until I was looking through the pictures on my camera and found the photo evidence of the real perpetrator! Oh my goodness, they thought that was hilarious.

On Thursday, Alfie brought his gift to Jesus.

On Friday, I guess Alfie thought we needed another Christmas tree so he built one.

And on Saturday, Alfie thought he needed a bird's eye view of things.

Well done, Alfie! The boys love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment