Thursday, August 7, 2014

Ready for Football Season!

It's August. Kyle Field finally actually has a field again. And my new Aggie wreath is finally finished! Yep, we're ready for football season!



This is the first burlap wreath I made and I really love the way it turned out! Amber and I had a therapeutic craft night where I painted the M and did the burlap part of the wreath. If you are interested in making your own, I googled "How to Make a Burlap Wreath" and watched a few You Tube tutorials. That part was super easy and quick. Surprisingly, the hardest part was finding maroon ribbon! Of all places, I thought that finding maroon ribbon in College Station, TX would be easy. I was wrong. After visiting three craft stores and striking out, I ordered it online from Girly Ribbons. They have every kind of ribbon imaginable, the price was right, and I received the ribbon TWO days later. Win!

21 days and counting! Gig 'Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment